1908 4nhp Clayton & Shuttleworth Portable engine

This portable engine, works no. 39959, was sent out of Clayton & Shuttleworth’s Stamp End Works in Lincoln on the 23rd March 1908.  It was sold to McArthur Eng. Co. Ltd, London and was exported to Australia.

It was imported back to England and was purchased by The Shuttleworth Trust in 2015 as a long term restoration project and is displayed in an unrestored condition.

browse the Agriculturals