1935 Hofherr Shrantz (Clayton & Shuttleworth K40)

The Collection’s exhibit

This tractor, serial number 6371, was built under licence by the Hofherr Schrantz, Clayton & Shuttleworth (H.S.C.S.) company in Budapest, Hungary, a subsidiary of the Clayton & Shuttleworth company of Lincoln, England. This machine worked in Australia for most of its life until purchased by the Shuttleworth Trust in 1990.

Restoration to working condition was completed in 2000 mainly carried out by volunteer Fred Harris.

browse the Vehicle Collection