1899 Mors Petit Duc

The Collection’s exhibit

This is an original, and now extremely rare, 1899 ‘Petit Duc’ with folding ‘dickey’ seat at the rear and with handlebar steering. The car was the first automobile to be privately registered in Essex, in 1904, and was owned by the Rvd. R V D Graves, vicar of Tolleshunt d’Arcy.

browse the Vehicle Collection