1903 Richard Brasier
The Collection’s exhibit
This car was first registered in 1908 in Dorset to Lieutenant Colonel M. F. Gage and later sold to Captain J. V. Taylor who ran it until 1914. It has taken part in several London to Brighton runs and retains the original low tension ignition system. Restoration started on it in 1956. It is here at The Collection today because a relation of Captain Taylor presented it to Richard Shuttleworth.