Bedfordshire Walking Festival
In conjunction with the Bedfordshire Walking Festival, The Shuttleworth Trust are delighted to offer a special one off walking tour on the Shuttleworth estate, including free entry to The House (the ancestral home of the Shuttleworth family, only usually open to the public on event days) and, with permission, parts of the Ickwell Bury estate, including access to normally inaccessible areas.
- Free event, booking advisable via firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting 01767 627933.
- Starting from: Car Park adjacent to Hangar 4, The Shuttleworth Collection.
- Post Code: SG18 9EP. OS Map GR: TL150 448.
- Informative walk of approximately 3 hours (10:00 – 13:00).
- This walk is not suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs or small children.
- Free parking is available at the Shuttleworth Collection.
- This walk is not accessible by public transport.
- Dogs and responsible owners welcome
- Toilets are available at the Shuttleworth Collection. No toilets available during walk.
- Refreshments will be available during a stop at Shuttleworth House as part of the event. After the walk why not visit our on-site restaurant serving a range of homemade lunches, snacks, refreshments and cakes available for purchase.
- Bring a snack as there will be a break during the walk.