Bedfordshire Walking Festival
Tuesday 11 September 2018
This informative walk explores part of the Shuttleworth estate which is being restored and will benefit wildlife and the area in years to come.
The complete 6.5 mile walk will take around 3.5 hours, including the stop at Jordans Mill. However, for those just wanting a short walk there is an option to walk to Jordans Mill and get transport back to Shuttleworth at around 12:00 – 12:45.
The route has uneven surfaces and can be slippery when wet.
- 10:15 start from the car park adjacent to Hangar 4, Shuttleworth.
- Post Code: SG18 9EP. OS Map GR: TL150 448.
- This walk is not suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs or small children.
- Free parking is available at Shuttleworth.
- Shuttleworth is not accessible by public transport.
- No dogs please.
- Toilets and refreshments are available at Shuttleworth. No toilets available during walk.
- For more information email email@example.com or call the ramblers leader, Barry, on 01234 353704.