Saturday 29 June 2019
Learn how to best use your DSLR to photograph aircraft on the ground and in the air!
- Theory session on camera skills/settings
- Practical session on low light photography
- Practical session on static aircraft photography*
- Practical re-enactor session with WWI* aircraft for portraits
- Practical flying subject for action images
Arrival tea/coffee and lunch included. Please book directly with the workshop organiser, Darren Harbar Photography, via this Eventbrite link – £175 per person.
*Actual aircraft and theme may be dictated by weather