Tuesday 23 July 2019
A day photographing a Spitfire Day.
What to expect:
- Up close and personal experience with a WWII Supermarine Spitfire
- Sit in the cockpit (subject to weight and self-maneuverability)
- Special photographic scenes, set with natural backgrounds
- Presentation on aircraft’s history
- Period re-enactor to pose for portraits
- On hand professional advice along with hints and tips throughout the day
- Meet a Spitfire pilot
Who’s it for:
Any photographer who wants a close-up day with this genuine WWII Spitfire, and unique photographic opportunities.
What to bring:
You and your camera – it’s as simple as that!
Arrival tea/coffee and lunch included. Please book directly with the workshop organiser, Darren Harbar Photography, via this Eventbrite link – £160 per person.
*Event may be postponed if weather is not suitable.