Saturday 14 July 2018
Air display: 18.00
Location: Old Warden Aerodrome, SG18 9EP
Classic flying evenings at Shuttleworth have a relaxed atmosphere, and are where the light can be at its best to see the Edwardian aircraft if the weather is calm and favourable enough for these incredible aircraft to take to the skies. This unique collection of aircraft from the early and pioneering years of aviation are quite unlike any found anywhere else in the UK and really have to be seen flying!
With typical evening summer light excellent for photography, on site refreshments will be available including a bar. There’s a free Swiss Garden tour available and our vintage buses will be running for free passenger rides.
Take advantage of the lovely summer weather to stay over at Shuttleworth’s camping and caravan facilities, and enjoy a whole weekend of entertainment with discounted entry to The Collection and Swiss Garden on non-event days.
- £20 – Adult
- Free – Child* (up to four per paying customer)
- £12 – SVAS (with proof of a valid SVAS card)
*Age 15 and under.
- The 2018 season ticket is available for £150 Adult or £125 SVAS.
To purchase email enquiries or call 01767 627 933 (Mon-Fri, 09.00-17.00).
What you should know
- Stay overnight in our Camping and Caravan pitches, or Bed & Breakfast can be booked at The House (subject to availability)
- Parking is free, disabled parking is available for blue badge holders. Coach parking also available
- Dogs on leads are welcome on site. Only assistance dogs are allowed inside the hangars, Swiss Garden, The House, and Restaurant/Gift Shop
- No commercial filming or photography is allowed without prior written permission from Shuttleworth’s PR and Marketing team
- Free Wifi