*Age 15 and under. Group rate and gate price can be found below.
Online booking closes 18.00 Saturday 30 June 2018. Tickets available on the gate (subject to availability).
Shuttleworth’s Military Pageant is dedicated to recognising the contribution of our Armed Forces – past and present. We are proud that The Collection is home to the largest and most impressive collection of genuine airworthy First World War aircraft in Europe and some of the sole remaining airworthy aircraft of their type including a Hawker Sea Hurricane, Hawker Tomtit and Avro Tutor.
Expect to see a fantastic gathering of Military aircraft and visiting military vehicles, with a flying display featuring visiting aircraft and a selection from The Collection. The pilot chat is about the only genuine WWI SE5a still flying, and which has a combat kill the day be before Armistice Day.
Follow the Richard Shuttleworth trail (download the app), enjoy live music, explore the activities in our children’s discovery zone, take a free ride on vintage buses, explore the Swiss Garden and The House, and enjoy craft activities for children in the Swiss Garden, and make a free aircraft model with Airfix & IPMS Brampton ‘Make & Paint’.With great food on sale, and Souvenir programmes available from the gate and Visitor centre, don’t miss out!
*Veterans aged 85 or over have free entry to the event. Please call or email us (contact details below) before Friday 22nd June so that we can post you a complimentary ticket.
♦ browse the Displaying Aircraft (July 1) ♦
Avro Lancaster (flypast)
Bremont Great War Display Team
Hawker Hurricane Mk 1 ‘P3717’
Royal Aircraft Factory BE2e
Schneider Grunau Baby
Fokker Dr1 Triplane
Radar Kite (glider)
P-47 Thunderbolt ‘Nellie’
Blackburn Monoplane Type 'D'
Late model Reproduction
DH82a Tiger Moth
Hawker Sea Hurricane 1B
Supermarine Spitfire Vc
Avro C19 Anson
Hunting (Percival) Piston Provost T.1
All aircraft appearances are subject to weather and serviceability. Edwardians always subject to conditions at the end of the airshow.
- 9.00 – Gates open
- 10.00, 10.15, 10.30, 10.45 and 11.00 – Flight line tours
- 10.00 – 14.00 – Shuttleworth Discovery Zones
- 10.00 – 14.00 – House is open to visitors
- 10.00 – 14.00 – Vintage bus rides
- 10.00 – 14.00 – Butter making at The House
- 10.00 – 10.45 – Live music from May Blossom (hangar 3)
- 11.00 – 11.15 – Pilot chat – RAF SE5a
- 12.00 – Swiss Garden tour (free)
- 12.00 – 12.45 – Vehicle Parade
- 13.00 – 13.45 – Live music from May Blossom (hangar 3)
- 14.00 – Flying display begins
- 17.55 – Shuttlebus leaves for train station
- 18.00 – Swiss Garden closes, last entry 17.00
- 18.00 – Approximate end of flying display
What you should know
- Stay overnight in our Camping and Caravan pitches, or Bed & Breakfast can be booked at The House (subject to availability)
- Parking is free, disabled parking is available for blue badge holders. Coach parking also available
- Dogs on leads are welcome on site. Only assistance dogs are allowed inside the hangars, Swiss Garden, The House, and Restaurant/Gift Shop
- No commercial filming or photography is allowed without prior written permission from Shuttleworth’s PR and Marketing team
- The restaurant, visitor centre and gift shop are open for the duration of the event and close 30 minutes after the end of the flying display
- Free Wifi
- £30 – Adult
- Free – Child* (up to four per paying customer)
- £18 – SVAS (with proof of a valid SVAS card)
*Age 15 and under.
- The 2018 season ticket is available for £150 Adult or £125 SVAS.
- Groups of 10+ people attending together £23pp, available until Friday 22 June
To purchase the season ticket or make a group booking email enquiries or call 01767 627 933 (Mon-Fri, 09.00-17.00).
Free event entry eligibility
Service veterans: Free entry if aged 85+. Please let us know you are coming via email email@example.com or call 01767 627933 before Friday 22 June.
Pre-1945 aircraft: Pilot only, passengers must buy an event ticket. Pre-booked PPR slot essential, pilots must read and accept our airfield terms and conditions.
Pre-1945 twin engine aircraft: Pilot and up to two passengers. Pre-booked PPR slot essential, pilots must read and accept our airfield terms and conditions.