Cultivating Mindfulness Practice at the Swiss Garden
Thursday 2 May and Friday 31 May
We invite you to learn Mindfulness practices to cultivate your mind in the beautiful setting of the Swiss Garden. The workshop is suitable for garden lovers who wish to enhance their experience by combining it with Mindfulness and will include:
- What, how, why, where and when to practice Mindfulness
- Five Mindfulness practices to increase joy in your garden and life
- Introduction to Mindful Gardening and its benefits to you and your loved ones
- Medical benefits of practising Mindfulness
- The science of Mindfulness and Mind training
Neelam Taneja is an accredited teacher of Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga Therapy with over 30 years of teaching experience. He runs regular classes, workshops and retreats in Mindfulness Meditation at the Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living. Neelam holds a doctorate in philosophy of science and is a Life Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, London.
Suitable for ages 16+. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes as part of this activity may take place outdoors.
For more information please call 01767 627933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.00 – 13.00
Book Online – 2 May
Book Online – 31 May
Photo credit: Al Soot