Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 May 2019
For lovers of model flying, ModelAir MayFly uniquely offers radio controlled, free flight, and Control Line flying. Watch the action, or bring along your own and take part! If wishing to fly a model please see pilot information. The event is suitable for all ages, dogs on leads welcome. There is a trade line and car boot area. Please contact ModelAir for pitch booking.
Our restaurant serves breakfast and hot/cold food throughout the day. Browse for locally made gifts and products in our gift shop. Entrance to The Collection is available for an additional £3, payable in the gift shop.
Camping is available, please see below to book directly with Shuttleworth for this event.
Gates open: 8.00
Restaurant open: 8.30
Gates close: 17.00
Competitions are for specific aircraft types, and have trophies awarded. Usually held on Sunday:
- All types of model flying
- Vintage Trophy for best RC Vintage model flown, award of Jack Bearton Plate
- World famous Ebenezer contest and trophy
- Ron Moulton Memorial Day: Rascal SRS CL competition; Voetsek CL Team Racing competition; Concours competition for all R Moulton design models
- CL Stunt competition
- FF Low Wing competition for built up, not sheet, models
Event Only – Saturday 11 May
Event Only – Sunday 12 May
Please see the full Terms and Conditions for further information. If you have any queries, please contact David Johansen on 07538 485843.
Please note, booking is not complete until form and payment is received. On the day camping price £15.
Camping is not permitted before midday on the Friday, and campers must be packed up by 10.00 on the Monday.