Workshop: Garden Design
Saturday 8 April 2017
Learn the basics of garden design and pick up expert tips from RHS and Chelsea Flower Show award winning garden designer Philippa Pearson. Using the Swiss Garden as a base for looking at garden layout and landscape design, this workshop will include practical sessions with refreshments and lunch included. Part of the programme will include a tour of the garden – please wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Refreshments and lunch included, for special dietary requirements please email enquiries.
The itinerary will include:
- Looking at what you have in your garden already
- What do you want to achieve?
- Where to look for inspiration and ideas
- A synopsis of historical garden design
- Hard landscaping options
- A tour of the Swiss Garden
Workshop ends: 16.00
The Garden Room within the Swiss Garden.