With the school holidays around the corner, parents everywhere are searching for ways to keep their children entertained. Thankfully, Shuttleworth has a host of events upcoming that are guaranteed to keep you and your little ones busy.
Download our activities for kids 2018 leaflet.
- Make a Teddy Bear (Tuesday 24 July)
- Fabulous Fairy Doors (Tuesday 7 & 21 August)
- Lovely Leaves (Monday 22 October)
- Mushroom Making (Tuesday 23 October)
- Moth Match Challenge (Tuesday 31 July)
- Expressing Speed (Tuesday 14 and Tuesday 28 August)
- Halloween Helicopters & Bonfire Blasters (Wednesday 24 – Friday 26 October)
- Bears in the wood trail (July all month)
- Finding Fairies trail (August all month)
- Terrific Toadstool trail (20-28 October)
- Marvellous Moths trail (July all month)
- Spectacular Speed trail (August all month)
- Hair-raising Halloween trail (20-28 October)
Why not make a weekend of it by staying on our newly launched campsite? We have pitches available for tents and motorhomes, and with water and toilets on-site you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a night under the stars in comfort.
There is a restaurant and play area, and dogs are welcomed on site (please note that as a working airfield, they will need to be kept on leads). You can read more about our campsite here.
Camping can be combined with our events, some of which are outlined below. Please take a look at our What’s On page for more details on these and to book.
Teddy Bears Picnic – Sunday 15 July 2018
Come along to our Teddy Bears Picnic and enjoy crafts, a bouncy castle, our ‘Bear Hunt’ teddy trail, face-painting, family games and fun-filled children’s activities, all in the magical surroundings of the Swiss Garden. Don’t forget your teddies, and bring a picnic!
For more information visit the Teddy Bears Picnic event page.
Chapterhouse Theatre Company Presents ‘Robin Hood and His Merry Men’ – Thursday 16 August 2018
Classic children’s tale suitable for all ages!
Picnic with family and friends in the picturesque Swiss Garden and enjoy this romp through Sherwood Forest!
For more information visit the Robin Hood event page.
Please note, if you wish to camp and attend these events then you will need to purchase an event ticket when you book your camping pitch. If you do not have a valid ticket then you may not be granted access to the campsite.