Filming at Shuttleworth
The Collection, Swiss Garden and The House have been the location of choice for a range of television period dramas and documentaries.
The Collection is home to some of the last remaining airworthy aircraft of their type, maintained by knowledgeable and helpful staff. As a filming/photography location the Collection can offer:
- Static aircraft (inside hangars/on airfield)
- Aerial filming (from the ground)
- Air-to-air filming
- Camera drone available
- Go Pros permitted on most aircraft
- Hangar and location hire
- Grass airfield offers period backdrop
The Collection is also home to a range of motorcycles and mostly Edwardian vehicles.
Swiss Garden filming
The Swiss Garden was created in the 1820s, inspired by the Grand Tour of Europe. As a ‘location’ the Swiss Garden at Shuttleworth can offer:
- Location hire
- Aerial filming with camera drone
- Edwardian bicycles and dog carts as additional ‘set’ dressing
- Period buildings and features
- Lawn and woodland
- Small boating lake
The Swiss Garden is also an ideal backdrop for wedding photoshoots.
The House filming
The House has many Jacobean features and period rooms, and is surrounded by stunning parkland. It is ideal for period productions.
Find out more
To book a visit or to discuss your requirements in detail, contact Ciara Harper by email email@example.com or tel: 01767 627 923