Season Premiere: Aircraft line-up
Our anticipated displaying aircraft line-up for the Season Premiere (Sunday 5 May 2019) is as listed below.
All aircraft subject to servicability and weather conditions on the day.
- Lysander (ARC)
- Bird Dog
- Piper L-4J Grasshopper
- Albatros (WW1 Aviation)
Old Warden based
- WW2: Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane (G-HITT), Sea Hurricane
- Biplane Trainers: Tiger Moth, Blackburn B2
- Silver Wings: Hawker Demon, Gloster Gladiator
- Gentleman’s Aerial Carriages: Parnall Elf, Desouter, DH51 ‘Miss Kenya’
- Monoplane Trainers: Piston Provost, Chipmunk
- WWI: Sopwith Camel, Sopwith Triplane, SE5a (PO)
- Twin engine: Avro Anson
- Flying carrots: Lysander (with visiting Lysander)
- Edwardians: Bleriot, Deperdussin, Blackburn Monoplane, Bristol Boxkite, Avro Triplane*
Aircraft to be added as and when full display line-up is confirmed.
*Conditions must be optiomal for Edwardian aircraft to fly.