Season Premiere: Aircraft line-up
Our anticipated displaying aircraft line-up for the Season Premiere (Sunday 5 May 2019) is as listed below.
All aircraft subject to serviceability and weather conditions on the day.
- Westland Lysander (ARC)
- Cessna Bird Dog x 2
- Piper L-4J Grasshopper
- Bell 47 (G-MASH) – static
[IMAGES: DC3, copyright Darren Harbar Photography, and ARC Lysander image copyright George Romain]
COLLECTION (& OLD WARDEN BASED) AIRCRAFT
- WW2: Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane (G-HITT), Sea Hurricane 1b
- Biplane Trainers: DH82a Tiger Moth, Blackburn B2
- Silver Wings: Gloster Gladiator
- Gentleman’s Aerial Carriages: Southern Martlet, Desoutter, DH51 ‘Miss Kenya’
- Monoplane Trainers: Piston Provost, DH Chipmunk
- WWI: Sopwith Camel, Sopwith Triplane, Avro 504K, Bristol M1C
- Twin engine: Dragon Rapide
- Flying carrots: Westland Lysander (with visiting Lysander)
- Glider: Eon Primary Glider
- Edwardians: Blériot, Deperdussin, Blackburn Monoplane, Bristol Boxkite, Avro Triplane*
*Conditions must be optimal in order for Edwardian aircraft to fly. All aircraft subject to serviceability and weather.