Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Event Ticket Sales
- Tickets for all our events are non-refundable.
- Event tickets are valid on ticket date only.
- Event tickets will be required as proof of purchase on entry to the Collection.
- Proof of concession may be required on admission.
- Each disabled visitor may be accompanied by one carer on non-event days.
During event days each visitor will require a ticket.
- Airshow tickets are non-refundable in the event the airshow is cancelled. If this should occur, vouchers will be issued for a future airshow on production of your original ticket.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- The Collection reserves the right to refuse admission.
- No dogs are admitted to the hangars, visitor centre or Swiss Garden, except for caring dogs.
- Unfortunately we can't control the weather ! All flying at Shuttleworth Air Shows and events is subject to weather, serviceability and operational commitments.
- Specially discounted rates are available for groups of 20 or more booking prior to the event. Please call the box office on +44 (0)1767 627923, Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm for further information.
- Membership of the SVAS permits free entry to the Collection except on special event and airshow days. For further information about joining the SVAS please call +44 (0)767 627909 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org