Throughout the year, and at selected events, trails are available to make visits even more interesting.
Pick up paper copies of trails in the Visitor Centre, selected trails are also available to follow via Bluetooth Beacons and contain additional content such as video and imagery.
Trails available all year round
The Richard Shuttleworth trail
Explore aircraft and vehicles that belonged to Richard Shuttleworth. Please note that the exhibits are are part of a living, working collection and can be located in different hangars/areas throughout the year.
This trail is available on paper and as a beacon trail (with additional content). This is suitable for Adults and older children.
Trails for children run every school holiday. Upcoming trails in October are:
- Terrific Toadstool trail (20-28 October) in the Swiss Garden
- Hair-raising Halloween trail (20-28 October) in The Collection
Past trails have included:
- Fabulous Fairies (August 2018 – Swiss Garden)
- Marvellous Moths (August 2018 – The Collection)
- Chinese New Year (February half-term 2018 – Swiss Garden)
- Flying Reindeer (Christmas holidays 2017 – The Collection)