Christmas Afternoon Tea with Festive Pianist
Sunday 13 & 20 December 2020
Our festive afternoon tea embraces all the excitement of those last few days before Christmas in a beautiful English country house.
Let us set the scene! The house guests are beginning to arrive. It’s cold outside but inside a giant Christmas tree has been decorated and surrounded with brightly wrapped presents. The air is scented with pinecones and cinnamon and it’s time for tea. The table is laid with the finest china and there are the daintiest sandwiches, freshly baked scones and cakes and maybe even a glass of Champagne. Someone is playing Christmas carols on the piano bringing festive cheer…
12:00 – Sitting One
13.00 – Sitting Two
14.00 – Sitting Three
17.00 – Carriages
Christmas Afternoon Tea Menu
- Smoked Salmon with a Squeeze of Lemon on Wholemeal Bread
- Free-range Egg and Cress on Granary Bread
- Cream Cheese, Dill and Cucumber on White Bread
- Christmas Honey Roast Ham with Grainy Mustard on White Bread
- Turkey Mayonnaise on Cranberry and Sage Bread
- Bedfordshire Pigs in Blankets
- Mini Yorkshire Puddings with Beef, Horseradish and Caramelsed Onion
- Home-made Scones with Strawberry Preserve and Clotted Cream
- Coffee and Toasted Almond Eclairs
- Iced Christmas Cake Bites
- Chestnut Macarons
- Churros with Brandied Hot Chocolate to dip
- Mango Meringue Tart
Please inform us of your special dietary requirements no later than 10 days before your visit, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
£38.00 per adult
£15.00 per child (ages 1-15)
Suggested table sizes of 2, 4 and 6.
Tickets include entrance into the visitor attraction. Please ensure you arrive at the exact time you have made the booking.
This event has now sold out.
Shuttleworth has COVID-19 measures in place to keep our visitors and staff as safe as possible, please ensure you wear a mask when moving around the building, your mask may be taken off when seated – www.shuttleworth.org/covid19/
Email – email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply, booking subject availability.