WELLBEING WORKSHOP (see dates below)
Start the month with a Sound Bath using Tibetan bowls to create peace and calm for your mind and body. This is a deeply relaxing experience and is suited to everyone. People who find it hard to sleep or shut down the mind would really benefit from this.
The waves created through Sound Healing are felt and heard by you, the recipient, and converted into electrical signals that travel to the part of your brain that processes sound. This triggers responses that release happy hormones (Endorphins and Serotonin), which in turn activates the deepest healing responses in your mind and body.
You will be laying on the floor (or seated if you prefer), closing your eyes and listening to the beautiful healing vibrations and sounds of the Tibetan Bowls as it sends you into deep relaxation. The outdoor and tranquil surroundings of the Swiss Garden will add natural sounds such as birdsong to this immersive experience.
This event is aimed at ages 16+.
Start – 09.30
End – 10.30
- 14 August
- 18 September
- 16 October
Keeping you safe
- Please wear comfortable loose clothing and bring drinking water, a yoga mat, and your own PPE*.
- Each yoga pitch will be socially distanced, allowing Heather ample room to give individual attention to each attendee.
- Class numbers are limited.
- All our staff will be equipped with gloves for any transactions.
- Our customer-facing stewards will be wearing visors as a portable screen (some of our staff may be wearing face masks where it makes them feel more comfortable)
- Our staff will wear recommended PPE for all first aid incidents. Anyone needing first aid will be asked to first don a face mask where this is practicable.
- If you become unwell on-site then please seek help/inform a member of staff or steward, they will call a first aider who will give you a face mask and assist you to safely leave the site.
- Bring your own sanitiser and PPE where you can.
- Adhere to our social distancing notices and markings.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell, are isolating due to a contact trace, or have Covid-19. Contact us before 15.00 on the day to let us know.
- Please be kind and considerate to our staff, volunteers, and other visitors and follow these rules/advice.https://www.shuttleworth.org/covid19/
*Please note, Shuttleworth is not able to provide mats or PPE