Yoga on the Croquet Lawn
(WELLBEING WORKSHOP) See dates below
ONLINE BOOKING ONLY
This gentle yoga practice is a perfect introduction to yoga for all the family this Summer!
Enjoy the flowing and refreshing feel of balancing your body and mind through easy to maintain yoga poses, set in the tranquil location of Shuttleworth House’s Croquet Lawn*. A session of relaxation and meditation ends each class, leaving you with a positive sense of wellbeing.
*If the weather is inclement, sessions will take place inside Shuttleworth House
About the Instructor
Heather teaches classes in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire and specialises in making yoga accessible for all. Everyone will feel welcome, regardless of age, shape, or size, with each class designed to make a positive improvement on feelings of stress and general wellbeing.
Start – 09.30
End – 10.30
Dates for Yoga this Summer/Autumn
- 17 August
- 24 August
- 14 September
- 21 September
- 24 September
- 5 October
- 12 October
- 19 October
- 26 October
Keeping you safe
- Please wear comfortable loose clothing and bring drinking water, a yoga mat, and your own PPE*.
- Each yoga pitch will be socially distanced, allowing Heather ample room to give individual attention to each attendee.
- Class numbers are limited.
- All our staff will be equipped with gloves for any transactions.
- Our customer-facing stewards will be wearing visors as a portable screen (some of our staff may be wearing face masks where it makes them feel more comfortable)
- Our staff will wear recommended PPE for all first aid incidents. Anyone needing first aid will be asked to first don a face mask where this is practicable.
- If you become unwell on-site then please seek help/inform a member of staff or steward, they will call a first aider who will give you a face mask and assist you to safely leave the site.
- Bring your own sanitiser and PPE where you can.
- Adhere to our social distancing notices and markings.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell, are isolating due to a contact trace, or have Covid-19. Contact us before 15.00 on the day to let us know.
- Please be kind and considerate to our staff, volunteers, and other visitors and follow these rules/advice.https://www.shuttleworth.org/covid19/
*Please note, Shuttleworth is not able to provide mats or PPE.