July Evening Airshow: Aircraft Line-up
Our anticipated aircraft line-up for the July Evening Airshow (Saturday 20 July 2019) is as listed below. Please note Catalina is now unable to land-in and will not be attending this airshow.
All aircraft subject to serviceability and weather conditions on the day.
- Kermit the Cassutt
- Tipsy Trainer
Old Warden based
- Warbirds: Spitfire, Sea Hurricane
- Lympne Trials: Hawker Cygnet, Hawker Cygnet, ANEC II, English Electric Wren
- Barnstorming: Piper Super Cub, Tiger Moth, Miles Magister, DHC-1 Chipmunk
- Classic Racers: DH88 Comet, Mew Gull, Hawk Speed Six
- Edwardians (Weather permitting): Bleriot, Bristol Boxkite, Deperdussin, Avro Triplane, Blackburn Monoplane
Aircraft to be added as and when full display line-up is confirmed.