June Evening Airshow: Aircraft Line-up
Our anticipated aircraft line-up for the June Evening Airshow (Saturday 15 June 2019) is as listed below.
All aircraft subject to servicability and weather conditions on the day.
- Hurricane (G-HRLI)
- Aeronca (G-AEXD, Matt Boddington)
- Aeronca (G-AEVS)
Old Warden Based:
- Mercury Magic: Gloster Gladiator, Westland Lysander
- Gliders: Eon Primary, Fauvel
- Blackburn B2
- Hurricanes: Sea Hurricane, G-HITT
- WWII: Spitfire
- WWI early: Avro 504K, Sopwith Triplane
- Gentlemen’s Aerial Carriages: Desoutter, Southern Marlett, DH51 Miss Kenya, DH60 Moth
- RAF Trainer: Miles Magister, Provost
- WWI late: Bristol M1C, Sopwith Camel
- Essex Aeronca
- Tribute to George Ellis: DH88 Comet
- Racers: Hawk Speed Six, Mew Gull
- Edwardians (Weather permitting): Bleriot, Deperdussin, Avro Triplane, Bristol Boxkite, Blackburn Monoplane
Aircraft to be added as and when full display line-up is confirmed.