Season Premiere: Aircraft line-up
Our anticipated displaying aircraft line-up for the Season Premiere (Sunday 2 May 2021) is as listed below.
All aircraft subject to serviceability and weather conditions on the day.
- PBY Catalina (Plane Sailing Air Displays Limited)
- Hispano Buchon (The Aircraft Restoration Company)
- Miles Magister (David Bramwell)
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk XVIe (TE311) (RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight)
- Supermarine Spitfire (RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight)
SHUTTLEWORTH COLLECTION AIRCRAFT
- Comper Swift
- de Havilland Tiger Moth
- Avro Tutor
- Gloster Gladiator
- de Havilland Chipmunk
- Percival Provost
- Supermarine Spitfire Vc
- Miles Magister
- Westland Lysander
- Polikarpov Po-2
- Avro 504K
- Sopwith Camel
- Sopwith Pup
- Sopwith Triplane
- Bristol M.1C
- Bristol F.2B Fighter
- English Electric Wren
- Edwardians: Blériot, Deperdussin, Blackburn Monoplane, Bristol Boxkite, Avro Triplane*
*Conditions must be optimal in order for Edwardian aircraft to fly. All aircraft subject to serviceability and weather.
Sadly due to unforeseen circumstances, the P-47D Thunderbolt will no longer be displaying.