The Collection offers a range of volunteering roles that will of interest to those wanting to get involved with vintage aircraft, veteran vehicles, agricultural exhibits including steam, general maintenance, woodworking, guiding tours, and hangar stewards. Some Collection volunteers choose to be members of the SVAS.
Please see below for areas currently recruiting for volunteers:
- Airshow ground crew – NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
- Airshow flight line tours – OPEN
- Car maintenance – OPEN
- Vintage Bus drivers/conductors – OPEN
- General maintenance – OPEN
- Woodworking – NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
- Engineering – NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING
- Agricultural & steam team – OPEN
- Group tour guides* – OPEN
- Hangar stewards – OPEN
*For education/schools visit guiding please see Education Volunteering.
Get in touch
To request a role description and for information/questions on volunteering at Shuttleworth please get in touch in the first instance with Ashleigh Catalina, email: email@example.com