Caravan and Camping at Shuttleworth
Surrounded by beautiful Bedfordshire countryside, the campsite shares grounds with The Collection and The Swiss Garden and The House. Whether you are looking to stay over to enjoy an airshow or simply looking for a peaceful weekend away, Shuttleworth Camping provides the ideal setting. Caravan Groups and clubs are welcome, for which additional dates may be available – please call!
- Free play area for children
- Dogs on leads welcome!
- Motorhomes, caravans, and tents welcome (please see our t&cs available online for size restrictions).
- Toilets & water available
- Discounted rates for admission to The Swiss Garden and The Collection on non-event days
- Restaurant open from 9.30 – 17.00
2019 Date Availability
Camping is available for Saturday airshows and Sunday events with flying displays.
- Season Premiere – 5 May
- Flying Festival – 2 June
- Military Airshow – 7 July
- Shuttleworth Family Airshow – 4 August
- Shuttleworth Vintage Airshow – 1 September
- Race Day Season Finale – 6 October
Charges & availability
£20 per night (Fri and Sat)
£50 for 3 nights (Fri – Sun)
*Flying Proms (£50 – 3-night option only)
Valid event ticket required for entry to the campsite.
Pitch prices are for two people. Additional adults and children can be added for a small fee. Please see our T&Cs for more details.
Please see the full Terms and Conditions for further information. If you have any queries, please contact David Johansen on 07538 485843.