May – October 2018
Click the airshow title for further details and online booking. Pre-booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. Join our Facebook events here to be notified about aircraft announcements.
The 2018 season ticket is available for £150 Adult or £125 SVAS (Flying Proms not included), to purchase email enquiries or call 01767 627933.
Season Premiere and RAF Centenary, Sunday 6 May
• Shuttleworth is proud to be part of the RAF 100 celebrations with our Season Premiere, celebrating the Centenary of the Royal Air Force (RAF).
May Evening Airshow, Saturday 19 May
• Classic Evening of flying at Shuttleworth with a relaxed atmosphere, where the light is at its best to see the Edwardian aircraft if the weather is calm and favourable.
Fly Navy, Sunday 3 June
• A celebration of naval heritage aircraft from the early 1900s to 1960s.
June Evening Airshow, Saturday 16 June
• Classic Evening of flying at Shuttleworth with a relaxed atmosphere, the superb evening light (weather permitting!) provides a fabulous backdrop to all The Collection’s aircraft.
Military Pageant (WWI Centenary), Sunday 1 July
• The Military Pageant is dedicated to recognising the contribution of our Armed Forces – past and present.
July Evening Airshow, Saturday 14 July
• Classic Evening of flying at Shuttleworth. If the weather is calm and favourable it will be the perfect chance for our the Edwardian aircraft to take to the skies – a sight that’s special to Shuttleworth!
The Shuttleworth Family Airshow, Sunday 5 August
• The Shuttleworth Family airshow is a full, good value fun day out with intergenerational activities and air display.
The Flying Proms, Saturday 18 August
• Vintage aircraft displaying to the 50-piece National Symphony Orchestra, closing with a thrilling firework finale, an event no to be missed!
Shuttleworth Heritage Day, Sunday 2 September
• This year’s theme is ‘extraordinary women’.
Race Day, Sunday 7 October
• Shuttleworth’s race day is a celebration of vintage aviation and veteran vehicles at the last event of the 2018 flying display season.