*Age 15 and under. Group rate and gate price can be found below.
Online booking closes 18.00 Saturday 4 August 2018. Tickets available on the gate (subject to availability).
As part of Shuttleworth’s August programme of family fun, this event is packed full of activities to keep everyone entertained, from grandparents to grandtots! The air display includes many visiting aircraft who will deliver thrilling aerobatics.
Follow the Richard Shuttleworth trail (download the app), enjoy live music, explore the activities in our children’s discovery zone, take a free ride on vintage buses, explore the Swiss Garden and The House, make a free aircraft model with Airfix & IPMS Brampton ‘Make & Paint’, and be sure to visit the free fairground!
♦ browse the Displaying Aircraft (5 August) ♦
de Havilland Dragon Rapide
The Flying Circus Wingwalking Team
Rotorsport Calidus Autogyro
Bücker Bü 131 “Jungmann”
Luňák aerobatic glider
Rans Coyote II
Little and Large Extra Duo
The Poppy Parachute team
Stampe Formation Flying Team
Captain Neville’s Flying Circus
Blackburn Monoplane Type 'D'
Late model Reproduction
Avro 621 Tutor
DH82a Tiger Moth
Percival Mew Gull
Supermarine Spitfire Vc
Avro C19 Anson
Hunting (Percival) Piston Provost T.1
Fauvel AV-36 Glider
All aircraft appearances are subject to weather and serviceability. Edwardians always subject to conditions at the end of the airshow.
- 9.00 – Gates open
- 10.00-14.00 – The House open
- 11.00-11.15 – Pilot Chat
- 12.00-12.45 – Vehicle Parade
- 12.00-13.00 – Swiss Garden tour
- 14.00 – Air display
- 18.00 – Approximate end of event
What you should know
- Stay overnight in our Camping and Caravan pitches, or Bed & Breakfast can be booked at The House (subject to availability)
- Parking is free, disabled parking is available for blue badge holders. Coach parking also available
- Dogs on leads are welcome on site. Only assistance dogs are allowed inside the hangars, Swiss Garden, The House, and Restaurant/Gift Shop
- No commercial filming or photography is allowed without prior written permission from Shuttleworth’s PR and Marketing team
- The restaurant, visitor centre and gift shop are open for the duration of the event and close 30 minutes after the end of the flying display
- Free Wifi
- £30 – Adult
- Free – Child* (up to four per paying customer)
- £18 – SVAS (with proof of a valid SVAS card)
*Age 15 and under.
- The 2018 season ticket is available for £150 Adult or £125 SVAS
- Groups of 10+ people attending together £23pp, available until Friday 27 July
To purchase the season ticket or make a group booking email enquiries or call 01767 627 933 (Mon-Fri, 09.00-17.00).
Free event entry eligibility
Pre-1945 aircraft: Pilot only, passengers must buy an event ticket. Pre-booked PPR slot essential, pilots must read and accept our airfield terms and conditions.
Pre-1945 twin engine aircraft: Pilot and up to two passengers. Pre-booked PPR slot essential, pilots must read and accept our airfield terms and conditions.