Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics – Features for recording browsing behaviour on the website
- Facebook – Features for sharing via Facebook. Does not set a cookie by itself, but if one is present it will read it.
- YouTube – Features for sharing videos via YouTube, and remembering what videos you’ve seen.
- RomanCart – Used when the customer clicks on the ‘remember my details for next time’ option on the checkout.
- RMNCTCKC – used to tell if cookies are enabled
- CTAB – used to tell if a cart has been abandoned.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.