The Shuttleworth Collection, Swiss Garden and Shuttleworth House are a great location choice for a range of television period dramas and documentaries.
The Collection is home to some of the last remaining airworthy aircraft of their type, maintained by knowledgeable and helpful staff. As a filming/photography location Shuttleworth Collection can offer:
- Static aircraft (inside hangars/on the airfield)
- Aerial filming (from the ground)
- Air-to-air filming
- Camera drone available
- Go Pros permitted on most aircraft
- Hangar and location hire
- Grass airfield offers a period backdrop
The Shuttleworth Collection is also home to a range of classic motorcycles, vintage buses, veteran cars, vintage bicycles, and early agriculture/steam engine.
Shuttleworth Swiss Garden
The Swiss Garden was created in the 1820s, inspired by the Grand Tour of Europe. As a ‘location’ the Swiss Garden at Shuttleworth can offer:
- Location hire
- Aerial filming with a camera drone
- Edwardian bicycles and dog carts as additional ‘set’ dressing
- Period buildings and features
- Lawn and woodland
- Small boating lake
The Shuttleworth Swiss Garden is also an ideal backdrop for wedding photoshoots.
Shuttleworth House & Parkland
Shuttleworth House has many Jacobean features and period rooms and is surrounded by stunning parkland. It is ideal for period productions.