TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We want all our visitors to have a fantastic day out at Shuttleworth. Should you experience any problems during your visit, please ask to speak to the duty manager. This should be done on the day so that we can resolve any issues immediately.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Proof of ID may be required to purchase concession tickets.
- Each visitor with a disability may be accompanied by one carer on non-event days. During event days, each visitor will need a ticket.
- No dogs are permitted inside the visitor centre, hangars or the Swiss Garden, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Pop-up structures/tents and BBQ’s are not allowed on site.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- No drone flying is allowed in or around the site at any time.
- A day admission ticket only provides access to Shuttleworth on non-event days.
- No commercial filming or photography is allowed unless prior permission is granted, and will be time limited and specific. Contact marketing.
- We expect our staff to treat you with kindness and respect. We expect you to treat our staff in a similar manner and reserve the right to rescind your admission.
AIR SHOWS AND OTHER EVENTS
- Tickets for all events are non-refundable.
- Event tickets are valid for the date on the ticket only.
- Event tickets will be required as proof of purchase on entry to the Shuttleworth Collection.
- In the event of an air show being cancelled, tickets are non-refundable.
- Events which are pre-book only will be unable to accommodate anyone arriving on the day without prior booking. This includes complimentary ticket holders.
- Unfortunately, we cannot control the weather! All flying at air shows and events is subject to weather, serviceability and operational commitments.
- Air show line-ups are subject to weather and serviceability. We reserve the right to change the advertised display aircraft.
- Online booking – by purchasing an online ticket (which includes the requirement to supply an email address) you are agreeing that your email address will be added to our mailing list to receive emails from Shuttleworth about future events and news. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time and your details will not be given or sold to any third party supplier.
- By purchasing a ticket via any means you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.